sweater : c/o Rosegal / skirt : H&M / booties : Report similar here / bag: Prada / sunglasses : Prada other option here / watch : c/0 Daniel Wellington for 15% off use the code APRILWASHERE / bracelet : Charriol
When i tried on this oversize sweater from Rosegal, i thought it was too big for my 4’11 frame. I mean it’s oversize, it’s meant to be big. duh! I was ready to return it but i figured, why not style it with shorts or skirts other than just jeans. Then we will see how it goes from there. So when i tried it on with this gingham skirt from H&M, i just love it! The style of the skirt just fits perfect with the oversize sweater. What i love most about this sweater is the high neckline and shoulder details. It’s like a “boyfriend sweater”, the other version of “boyfriend jeans”. I swear people think of everything nowadays.
There are numerous ways to style this sweater, just make sure you wear it with something fitted to balance the bagginess of the top. I chose a skirt rather than pants because it makes me look a bit taller, especially when i’m taking pictures. Obviously, this is not the kind of outfit you would wear when you’re chasing a toddler. A date night, a brunch with girlfriends would be more suitable for this outfit or if you just want to look sassy !
Thank you so much for reading and have a great day!
*I received products from Rosegal in exchange of a review, i only accept products that would benefit my readers and all opinions are mine.
SHOP Gingham Skirts
Links à la Mode, April 27th
- Aesthetic Distance: Why Is It So Important To Support The Arts Right Now?
- April Was Here: Motherhood in the Blogosphere
- Elements of Ellis: Rainy Spring Day + Giveaway
- Fashionista Momma: The Weekly Style Edit: Blush Pants
- Fashion Tales: App Access – Take Five
- Finite 1: 2 Ways To Wear The Cutest Pink Gingham Print Top
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: 8 Petite Girl Wardrobe Essentials
- Green Acres Meet Paris: Links I Love
- Gutterfashion: Thrifted: Being Trans in 2017
- Hampton Roads Fashion & Style: The Most Chic Off-the-Shoulder Tops
- I’m a Norbyah: Corset Style
- Joyfully Styled: 6 Wardrobe Essentials You Need to Own
- Katie Kinsley: Friday Five
- Kychic: My Favorite Victoria Beckham x Target Look
- Lillyrose by Juliet Ly: The Bleaching Process: Going from Virgin Asian Hair to Ash Blonde
- Live Laugh Explore: Where to Take Your Engagement Photos
- Say Curls: Millennial Pink is Everything
- Tales of Two: Journey to Personal Growth without Travel
- The Fashion Dryrun: Ways to Wear Your Brooch Pin Set
- What’s for Dinner Esq: Style: A Day at the Museum with Sonnet James