- Neiman Marcus – The Thanksgiving Better Apparel Sale is happening now. Save up to 40% on regular prices in select Better Apparel.
- Saks off 5th – Black Friday early access starts now! Receive up to 75% off 1,000-plus holiday deals. (Nov. 16-22)
- Net-a-Porter – Receive up to 50% off on your favorite brands!
- Nordstrom – Early saving starts now up to %40 off.
- Bloomingdales – Designer handbag sale, save %30 until 11/28. Plus take $25 off every $200 you spend and also save up to %50 off on select items.
- Barneys Warehouse – Take up to %50 off sitewide.
- Bergdorf Goodman – The 5 F Fall sale, save up to %40 off contemporary collections.
- April was Here: Thanksgiving Outfit Idea: Floral Dress
- Cammeo Head to Toe: CH2T Covets: Holiday Edition
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: October 2016 Empties
- Cover Mum: Breton Stripes… Bien sûr!
- Distinguished Diva: On Beauty by Zadie Smith
- Fancier’s World: How to Wear a Bodycon Dress Without a Flat Stomach
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: 16 Ways to Wear Booties
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: All About the Accessories
- In a Nutshell: Lady V London Pink Flamingo Madison Dress in Paradise!
- I’m a Norbyah: Insert Brand Here
- Les Assorties’: Introducing: Matter
- Lil Miss Bianca: How to Start a Conversation Using Fashion
- Lucy Van Dean: Trends and Personal Style
- Mon-Chic Style: Rocking the Punk Style
- One Awesome Momma: 4 Ways to Wear Chambray Shirt
- Pudding Monster: Do Snail Products Really Work?
- Smile is it: Burgundy and Stripes
- Style Splash: Matalan Floral Print Dress
- Tori Dany Designs: Black Jackets for All Seasons
- Wish and Wear: Accidental Trans-Seasonal Dressing
If you have been following my blog, you know that I am obsessed with off- the-shoulder and cold- shoulder outfits this spring and summer season. I started obsessing about them last summer, but it became more and more popular this season coming up. Some of them came with ruffle designs, lace-up collar designs and some with wide flared sleeves. It’s definitely a 90’s fashion revival. This one that i am wearing right now is from Nordstrom. The material is satin, that’s why it’s kinda shiny on the pictures and it’s also very roomy around the bodice.For your reference, I am wearing an XS. They kinda run big on sizing. So, get a smaller size.
Thank you for stopping by and happy shopping!
P.S. If you live in Michigan join Twelve Oaks Mall Giveaway here, a winner will be announce on Black Friday!
April Was Here was featured at IFB’s weekly Links-ala-Mode.Check out other blogs that’s also been featured. Thank you IFB!
Links à la Mode, November 17th