- Identify yourself . Think about who you are and how do you want to feel, with so many sources nowadays it’s so easy to get lost of what’s in and what’s out when it comes to trends. Think about your taste and how you want to evolve because as time goes by our style evolve due to a change of lifestyle and of course you want your style to reflect in that moment. In other words you have to be true to yourself.
- it gives great quality hair color results ( rich and even colors, covers gray)
- it gives amazing shine and feel of the hair after coloring
- less hair breakage
- Preparation : Before coloring your hair, put on the gloves. Cover your clothes with an old towel. Have a watch nearby, so that you can check the processing time. Please apply Keratin Color on dry, unwashed hair.
- you are the coloring your hair permanently for the fist time.
- your previous hair color has completely grown out, has been washed away and no regrowth is visible. Apply the entire mixture, strand after strand, onto all of your hair. Then massage the entire mixture in with your fingertips.Leave on your hair to develop for 30 minutes.
- your hair has been colored and regrowth is visible
- the ends of your hair are darker or in poor condition.
- Avoid excessive pressure.
- Not to be used on broken or infected skin.
- Do not use for 7-10 days after laser or chemical peel treatments
- Don not use if skin is not thoroughly wet.
- Do not clean with corrosive kitchen or bathroom cleaning supplies.
This shop is compensated by Schwarzkopf #CareWithKeratin #sponsored
I always believed in the saying ” You can never be too educated or too overdress”. Like most of us, I feel great and confident when I’m dressed up. As a stay at home mom it is definitely a challenge to take care of ourselves. Our outside appearance always take a back seat to prioritize our families needs and there is nothing more amazing than that. After all one of the essence of a woman is to create a family and nurture children as great individuals one day. But sometimes at some point in motherhood, I kind of miss my old self. I miss the long showers, putting make up on and dressing nice. Some of us lost our personal style and that’s okay. Sometimes it’s just the way it is. Trust me, i don’t look prim and proper everyday but i tried to from time to time or at least putting something else on rather than my shirt and leggings everyday. One thing for sure, it is a struggle and i try not to be too hard on myself.
In this post i would love to share positivity and encouragement to women on how to make you feel your best self. I also wanted to tell you about Dress for Success®Worldwide, it’s an organization that is a partner of Schwarzkopf that empowers women by providing them with the tools they need to achieve economic independence. Through education and mentoring, they’re making a difference in your community and across the globe. Over one million women have been served by this international organization and its programs. This partnership empowers women looking for upward mobility to revitalize women’s hair and clothing options so they can be as successful as they look.
How to Find Your Personal Style
2. Consider the change of lifestyle. Pay attention to the demands of your daily life. If you are a stay-at-home-mom, choose outfits that are easy to wear and also cute that would make you feel great about yourself. That also goes with the choice of how you want your hair and make up that goes with the demand of your lifestyle.
I’m going to share to you a tutorial on how i color my hair at home using the Schwarzkopf Keratin Color. A professional quality hair color at home that offers flattering colors while caring for the hair. Let me first tell you the benefits when using Keratin color.
The Schwarzkopf Keratin Color can be bought at Walmart at the beauty section they have a special sidekick display in store too. I bought the Delicate Praline because i want to achieve a somewhat medium brown tone on my hair.
Swarzchopf Keratin Color Hair Tutorial
In this tutorial i used the Delicate Praline Schwarzkopf Keratin Hair Color. The very first thing you got to do is to perform the allergy alert test 48 hrs before each product use. Perform the allergy alert test on an area of skin sized approximately o.5 in x 0.5 in on the inside of the elbow.Apply a small amount of the Color Creme in a thin layer on the inside of the elbow with cotton bud and leave uncovered for 45 minutes. After 45 minutes, wash off the Color Creme thoroughly with lukewarm water. If any reaction occurs during the following 48 hrs, you should rinse immediately and not use this colorant.
Step 1 : Twist cap and apply Pre-Treatment on dry ends of hair.
2. Mixing :
Step 2a : Pierce the Color Creme tube with the reverse side of the cap.Carefully squeeze the entire content in to the Application Bottle. Place the cap back on the Application Bottle and close it securely.Shake the bottle vigorously until all the ingredients are mixed into a smooth cream.
Then twist the tip of the cap and immediately start with the application process as follows. Attention: The color of the mixture may change during the coloration process but this will not influence the final color result.
3. a Application:
Full Head Application:
This method is recommended if:
3.b Regrowth Application:
This method recommended if:
At first, apply 2/3 of the mixture throughout the whole regrowth area. To do this, part a section of your hair using the tip of the Application Bottle. Apply the mixture along the parting by massaging it into the roots with your fingertips ( leave supplied gloves on). Repeat this procedure for the whole regrowth area. Leave on to develop for 20 minutes. Afterwards, apply the remaining mixture to the ends of your hair. Massage well and leave on for an additional 10 minutes. The processing time in total shoule be betwenn 30 and 45 minutes, depending on the color intensity you would like to achieve.
4. Rinsing and after care
Step 3 : At the end of the processing time, apply warm water to the hair and work into lather.Rinse thoroughly until the water runs clear. Afterwards, massage the specially developed Keratin Care Complex Conditioner into towel dried hair and leave it in for 2 minutes.Rinse thoroughly. Depending on the length of your hair, the Conditioner can be used for 3-4 applications.
Here is the before and after results.
It only took me about 45 minutes and since i have a very fine hair i only used one box and it covered all my hair. I like to achieve a medium brown tone on my hair because fall is here and i love to go dark for fall and winter season.
3. Know your body shape , face shape and also analyze your closet. Understand your body shape, most women have areas of our body that we want to cover and areas we want to highlight. Determining our body shape makes it easier for us to learn to dress in a way that makes us feel good. It’s also goes the same with the shape of our faces, if you can determine the shape of your face it easier for you to find inspirations on what kind of cut and color that suits you best. When it comes to clothes, it is always important to declutter and buy items that you can mix and match many times in your closet. That’s what a capsule wardrobe is for. You buy certain items and just circulate your outfits base on your capsule wardrobe. This a great technique to save you a lot of time and money.
4. Find a style inspiration and be adventurous. You can find style inspiration everywhere but the easiest to find one is to look at Pinterest and fashion and beauty blog/vlogs. If you found someone you like, jot down, screenshot or take a photo of your favorite fashion and beauty looks.
5. Stay on budget. It’s okay to splurge once in awhile on investment pieces that you can wear or use forever but we also have to stick with a budget and spend within our means. As a shopper i shop to all price points, i buy a few high ends, some middle price brands and also affordable brands. It really depends how you mix and match them and what kind of look you are going for.
6. Be confident. They say you cannot buy style and i totally agree with that. What really matters most is how you carry and present yourself. Being confident is believing in yourself and have faith in your abilities. I’m going to share to you one of my favorite quotes about confidence, i always try to remember this every time i feel inadequate as a blogger because let’s face it social media can crush you, but it really depends on how to use social media as a tool. For me, i use social media to be inspired in creating contents that i like to share alth0ugh sometimes it can make you feel inadequate and make you feel less confident about yourself.
Here is the qoute:
“Confidence isn’t walking into the room with your nose in the air, thinking you are better than everyone else. It’s walking into a room and not having to compare yourself to anyone else in the first place”.
Today, I’m going to share to you an exfoliation tool that i never thought it existed. It’s called Exfolimate, it’s made from Australia and it is designed to exfoliate your skin with innovative grooves and smooth edge technology to instantly glide along the skin with gentle fingertip control and pressure.
My first impression was, it was a weird looking tool to exfoliate my skin. I was afraid that I’m going to cut myself while using it but I was wrong. The micro grooves is gentle enough to glide through your face and skin, just make sure your face is wet while using it. I ran it all over my face and when I ran it through the sides of my nose, I looked at the blade and I saw all the dead skin build up on the tool edge. It’s actually pretty satistfying to see my dead skin being sweeped out by this tool.
I used it on my upper arms because I have Keratosis Pilaris there. It scraped off some of the dead skin but my little bumps is still there, I think I have to do it more often so that it will eventually eliminate my bumps out. I also used it on my legs because I have some tiny bumps there too from shaving.
I just recently received this product, so I couldn’t really exactly tell the results but as far as I have been using it, it scrapes off dead skin of my face and body. You just have to be careful on those part of your skin that is thin, so you won’t cut yourself. I never had any cut at all but I just stayed away on sensitive areas. You can use it daily to achieve a naturally clearer skin.
So how do we use Exfolimate? ( There is a manual enclosed for all the details. I just want to through to you a quick instruction.)
1.While cleansing, showering or bathing, wet the skin with warm water to help open the pore and soften the skin to make it suppler.Use Exfolimate for areas around the face,behind the ears and nose and also for larger areas of the skin around the arms, legs and body.
2.Use Fingertip control to press down on your Exfolimate lightly as 90 degree angle to the skin and gently glide in a slow motion in either direction. Maximum 4 to 6 glides, always ensuring the skin is we and supple.
3.Glide along the neck upwards to the jaw line, along the jaw, across cheeks and forehead.
4.For in-grown hair, it is recommended to glide with the growth of hair to clear the pores and then back against the growth to lift the hair follicle.Use prior to shaving or waxing.
Some precautions for using Exfolimate
Where to buy : Exfolimate website
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomosom.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Looks like a lot of make up for an everyday look right? Yes, these are basically my go to make up when I’m on the go and each one of them has a special role to achieve a natural and a no make up kind of look. Most days, I don’t have a lot of time to play around with make up because I’m a mom and I’m always chasing time. So I usually stick to a basic look, just to make myself at least put together and not look like I just got out of bed. Here are my reviews to each one of them. I’ll promise to make it short as possible.
For the Face :
Porefessional Benefit Cosmetics – A primer is the very first step and the most important thing before i apply my foundation, it conceals my big pores, takes the shine off my face and evens out uneven skin tone.
Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Liquid Foundation – Its a full coverage foundation that covers up my blemishes, acne scars and uneven skin tone. It’s buildable and not cakey. But you don’t really need a lot because it has a good coverage. You only need two pumps and you are good to go.
Cargo One Base liquid concealer – Ever since I used this concealer under my eyes, I fell in love. It blends and covers up well the creases underneath my eyes and it doesn’t look cakey. I like it that it looks natural and not look like you obviously put too much concealer underneath.
Laura Mercier translucent loose setting powder – This is the holy grail, it sets your foundation really good to make you look poreless ! A friend recommended me this and gosh, I am thankful. I use it for baking and contouring when I feel like it, but most of the time for everyday look I just use a big powder brush and loosely tap on my liquid foundation to set it.
Mac Sheertone Shimmer Blush – This powder blush is not just your ordinary matte powder blush, It has some shimmer or shine in it. When light or a flash camera hits on you, the apple of your cheeks will be highlighted. It will make you look like you have high cheekbones and when you do have a high cheekbones or the illusion of having one, it makes you look youthful. I’m on my 30’s , so I’m all about trying to look youngin’ as much as possible.
For the eyes :
L’oreal Infallible The Super Slim Liquid eye liner– I have a hooded lid, so I really love this super slim liquid eyeliner to make my eyes look a bit bigger. I apply it really close to my lashes so my eyes will pop up.
Lancome Color design sensational effects eyeshadow in Mochachino (matte)– I use this to line my under eye, I like to use brown to line my under eye and black to line my upper eye, that way the contrast will make my eyes a little bigger rather than doing both black. It makes me look more chinky instead. I applied a little bit of eyeshadow at the corner of my eye for a little depth. Nothing so dramatic here, because I’m going for an everyday look.
Lorac Pro Fiber plus mascara– It’s great for everyday look, it’s tip is easy to apply , it’s not heavy and it doesn’t clump.
For the eye brows:
Anastasia brow pomade– I apply this to fill the inside of my brows. I like the creamy consistency, it makes it easy to apply and it looks very natural.
Mac eyebrows brow definer in Spike – I used this to shape and line the outside edge of my brows. It looks more defined when its shaped with a liner, then fill it in with brow pomade to have that natural look.
For the lips:
I’m showing 5 kinds of lip wear because these are my constant rotation for this season. On today’s look, I’m using only Colourpop lip liner in BFF 2. It is highly pigmented and for just a lip liner, its pretty creamy to apply.
The most time consuming for me in this make up routine is my eyebrows because I don’t have a perfectly shaped eyebrows due to over plucking that I did in my younger years. So I have to take my time shaping it to make it look natural and thick, since thick eyebrows makes you look younger. You just have to make sure to make it proportionate to your face.
I’m using Nikon D7000 in 35 mm f 1.8 lens. It is not filtered but taken with flash.
The picture below is taken with no flash photography and it’s not filtered either. Totally different from the top picture right? So there it is, my everyday make up look.
I hope you enjoy reading and may you have a great week!
Hi guys! I just wanna share a quick review of my skincare essentials. All these stuffs right here are must for me. I had my time where i keep on switching things up and trying something new for my face but I always go back to these babies. Each of them plays a special role for my face. So let’s do this !