This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and it’s advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LightAsAir #FeelTheWhip #CollectiveBias
As a mom getting ready is not as easy and fun as it used to be compared to my pre-baby days. It takes planning and definitely time management. When my kids were still babies and i was planning to go somewhere that requires me to do a full hair and make up, it took me forever to get ready. It felt like an all day thing and it’s so tasking. When i’m all done, i’m already exhausted that i don’t feel like going anywhere anymore. But over time you get adapted with your new lifestyle and incorporated some strategies to make motherhood life easier and bearable. The key here is time management and i’m going to share to you how i get ready in the morning.
- Shower and blow dry hair the night before – It’s a no brainer, if you shower and blow-dry your hair the night before it definitely cuts your preparation time the next day. Plus you can take your time taking a shower rather than rushing the next day.
- Washing my face – When i wake up, i always wash my face to get rid of excess oil. It’s always good to start your day with a clean face, it lessens your chance to get pimples.
3. Applying my toner – Applying toner is part of my cleansing process. I don’t want to skip this one because it reaps good benefits for my skin especially because i’m prone to pimples. Toners are formulated to remove sebum, oil and dirt from the pores, they help clear pores to minimize breakouts and blackheads.
4. Applying my moisturizer – This will make my skin feel fresh and hydrated all day. Of course not all moisturizers are created equally, that’s why it’s always important to know your skin so you know what is needed. I’m using Olay Total Effects Whip Face Moisturizer for my face because it have 7 skin benefits in one that is actively replenishes nourishing moisture, evens skin tone appearance, enhances brightness, visibly smooths fine lines and wrinkles, minimizes the look of pores, restores firmness and visibly reduces dark spots.
Despite the vast array of lightweight- claiming moisturizer choices offered today, women are regularly forced to choose between a product that provides powerful results, but feels sticky and tacky, and one that feels truly lightweight, but doesn’t offer much beyond basic hydration. Because they feel there is a constant trade off, they either continue to shop around or have given up on moisturizers entirely. That is why Olay uniquely formulated with Active Rush Technology to hold and quickly release 1,000x its weight in hydration and active ingredients, Olay Whips transform from cream to liquid on contact, flash absorbing into skin. Developed in co-creation with over 15,000 real women to get the right product end feel, Olay Whips give women all the feels, plus the powerful results they’ve been missing from their lightweight skin creams.
5. Applying my make-up , styling my hair and getting dressed – If i’m just staying home, i normally don’t wear make-up. I tried not to put too much chemicals on my face. But when i go somewhere, i always have my hair and make up on. For everyday look, my make up is just minimal. A light foundation, blush on, lipstick, mascara and fill in my eyebrows. If i feel sassy, i put on a bright lipstick and some eye shadow. As i get into my 30’s, i’m easing myself from too much make-up. I feel more younger looking with less make up on.
As a woman it’s always important to be knowledgeable on what’s going in our skin. You have to know what type of skin you have so you can identify what exactly you really need. We always wanted to look young and age gracefully, we just don’t want to keep masking our imperfections with more chemicals. That’s why we have to tackle the root cause of our skin problems so we will have healthy looking skin. Having a youthful healthy skin, truly boost our self-confidence and makes us feel ourselves again.
I found my Olay Total Effects Whip Face Moisturizer in the Skin Care aisle at Kroger in 26 mile rd. in Macomb, MI but you can find yours at your local Kroger or Kroger banner store. Get yours now and let me know what you think !
Thank you so much for reading and have a great day!