Style

Flared Sleeves Top by Apricot and Victoria Beckham for Target

On April :   Top: c/o Apricot / skirt: Victoria Beckham for Target / bag: Tory Burch similar here / sunglasses: Prada / shoes: Express (old)  / bracelet: Kendra Scott / earrings : Swarovski

On Olivia :  dress : Victoria Beckham for Target / headband: Target (old) / shoes: Crazy 8

First of all, let me talk about this flared sleeve sweater from Apricot. I. love. it . It is very well made and the material is nice, soft and thick. I also love the fit and the boat neck style around the collar.Most of all, I love the flared sleeve details.

This year is the year of the sleeves. It seems like everybody are wearing them right now, from ruffled sleeves, wide sleeves, flared sleeves and sleeves with slits. It’s crazy and I’m guilty because everywhere i go, it’s the first thing i checked on a piece of clothing. If it’s not off-the-shoulder or cold shoulder style, it has to have some sleeve details. I need an intervention from those styles but I can’t help it, they’re just way too cute!

So i thought, this cute top is perfect to pair with this Victoria Beckham for Target scalloped skirt. For some of you who don’t know yet, Victoria Beckham collaborated with Target. It was launched yesterday and yes, I was an early bird at Target. I was going after the mommy and me looks. Oh my lord, the pieces are so adorable and irresistable. These are just one of the looks that i bought for me and Olivia. I can’t wait to show you more of  what else we’ve got.

It was really windy that day, that’s why our hairs are crazy and my skirt is all over the place. Olivia have so much fun trying to fight the wind though, she said the wind is going to blow her away and she tried to pretend that she is blown away by the wind. Those little imagination she got is so cute. We have been playing a lot of pretend. So when we do a photo shoot, playing pretend is the way to go. So far, that works for me and she doesn’t feel like she is being photographed.

Here are my favorite looks from the toddler girls collection

For the women’s collection, i have so many favorites but a lot of them are already sold out online. Here are just the ones that are available. I’m pretty sure, you can still get some in-store. But here is just a few samples of her collections and the bonus part, you can match them with your mini.

Thank you so much for reading and have a great day!

* I received a product from Apricot clothing through Type the Hype for review purposes. However, I only receive products and services that would benefit my readers. All opinions are mine.

Share:
Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

12 Comments

• Reply Diam

Wow I had no idea Victoria Beckham had a clothing line & I definitely didn’t know it was in target!

April 11, 2017 at 1:27 am
  • Reply Molly

I love your skirt, it’s so fun!

Molly and Stacie

April 11, 2017 at 1:36 am
  • Reply Zehra

I love your outfit! Great combo. And Olivia looks so adorable 🙂 seems like she really enjoys the shooting

April 11, 2017 at 2:14 am
  • Reply Kitty Taffe

I just purchased SO many items from her Target line online the day it was released!! Now I really cannot wait to receive my package! I wish I bought that skirt, you look amazing! And the little girl is too cute for words! Great post!! xoKitty

April 11, 2017 at 2:24 am
  • Reply Cassidy's Adventures

OMG – first off, I must say, your daughter is absolutely adorable! Second, you are super fashionable and I want that skirt!

April 11, 2017 at 9:42 am
  • Reply Victoria

Absolutely love it! You look beautiful! And the little girl is absolutely adorable! I wish I could get my hands on the range too! X

Victoria | VictoriaaHelenn

April 11, 2017 at 11:40 pm
  • Reply Santana bland

Oh my! You and your daughter are such fashionistas! I love the Victoria Beckham skirt! Your whole outfit is flawless!

April 12, 2017 at 2:12 am
  • Reply Carly Delengowski

I’m so excited to check out VB’s new clothing line! This skirt is fab and your daughter is too cute 🙂

xx Carly | http://www.thecarlycollective.com

April 12, 2017 at 2:44 pm
  • Reply Liz @ elizabethcolette

Love the outfit! I’m excited to check out the new line at Target.

April 13, 2017 at 7:13 pm
  • Reply Nicole Banuelos

So gorgeous, love these looks!

April 14, 2017 at 6:02 am
  • Reply Ada

I loved this VB collection for Target and bought several pieces both for me and my daughter. I will post our first looks on Monday. I was eyeing that skirt too. My local Target still had it. I need to take a look at it on me. I love how you look in it. So chic and modern and ready for a fashion show. Your girl looks adorable too. I purchased her dress in my size and my daughter’s, too.

A brand new Thursday Moda linkup is currently live and I’d love for you to join it and share your great sense of style. Thanks April and enjoy the weekend!!

April 21, 2017 at 4:31 pm
    • Reply April Kus

Thank you so much for the nice comment Ada. Sure i will link up soon. Thank you!

April 22, 2017 at 1:53 am