If you have been following my blog, you know that I am obsessed with off- the-shoulder and cold- shoulder outfits this spring and summer season. I started obsessing about them last summer, but it became more and more popular this season coming up. Some of them came with ruffle designs, lace-up collar designs and some with wide flared sleeves. It’s definitely a 90’s fashion revival. This one that i am wearing right now is from Nordstrom. The material is satin, that’s why it’s kinda shiny on the pictures and it’s also very roomy around the bodice.For your reference, I am wearing an XS. They kinda run big on sizing. So, get a smaller size.
As spring and summer starts rolling in, I’ll be sharing more outfit ideas on the blog. Of course, it’s going to be focusing on petite fashion because yours truly here is petite. In case you don’t know yet, I am already in my 30’s. So my style is leaning more towards that age bracket. Expect a lot of classic affordable items.
I always love to share good deals when I see one.
Shop for Off-the-Shoulder Tops
Thank you for reading and have a great day!
Links à la Mode, March 30th
- Aesthetic Distance: 5 Myths About Style Blogging And The Fashion Industry
- April Was Here: Transition to Spring: Shirt Dress
- Cammeo Head to Toe: My Week in Style: SHEIN x COACHELLA
- Fashionista Momma: Joggers
- Hampton Roads: Casual Classic | Batwing Sweater
- Lil Miss JB Style: 10 Tips for Buying Clothes Online
- Middle of Somewhere: Spring Florals & The Weekly Style Edit Linkup
- Tales of Two: The Tea Dress Guide for the Quirky
- The Curvy Edit: Stripes + Lemons
- The Modalista: Burgundy & New Blogger Friends