Oh how i wish the weather right now is like the weather we had when we were taking pictures of this outfit. Good thing I was able to make two looks of this top from Rosegal and pants from Loft. This pants is no longer available because it was from last year, for something similar look here . The other look that i was talking about is here. As you can see, a little tweak of the accessories can change the whole look. Fashion gods tell us that all the time.
So, this was my real outfit that day. Simple, casual and comfy. Perfect to run around with a pre-schooler who still wants to be carried from time to time.The previous one from this post here, was staged to show you a chic version of the outfit. This blogging gig is now more like work, rather than just a fun thing to do. It is still a fun thing to do, I love every minute of it. Obviously my life is not all about that or even life in general. But I’m not complaining, this blog have given me wonderful opportunities. It’s probably a small win for some of you, but it means a lot to me. I love every project I do for this blog because I believe and feel that it is something you guys can benefit or relate to.
Since it was my special day last Saturday, I would like to give you some 10 facts about me.
- I love salty foods over sweet foods but I love to bake cakes and sweet treats.
- I’m a morning person , I love waking up early but I complain why I didn’t get to sleep in. Go figure ….
- I’m a bag snob and I love shoes, but not really a collector of anything.
- Bad habits that drives me crazy, are people that smokes in front of me or walking in a smokey place. I’m asthmatic and I can’t stand the smell of it.
- My all time favorite color is pink but currently I love yellow.
- My favorite past time is reading. I also used to paint and draw, but I am always busy so I have no time for that.
- The first thing I do when i wake up is check on the kids then check my phone. I didn’t have to think about it anymore, I’m in auto mode. Guilty on the phone thing.
- My favorite foods are Filipino foods, I love Adobo and Pancit (lo-mein).Second to that are Italian foods, I love Shrimp Scampi with linguine.
- I am a Filipino, born and raised but I speak English fluently.
- I went to an all girls private school when I was in my elementary in the Philippines.
- I took piano lessons when I was six years old but I stop. I wished I would have continued.
- My favorite vacation was Hawaii and Disney Cruise.
- I prefer weight lifting over cardio. I lift 3x a week but my diet sucks which I need to work on. But I love the feeling after doing strength training.
- I went to a dental school in the Philippines but I worked as dental assistant in the States.
That’s it for now. I’ll share more next time….
Thank you so much for reading and have a great day!