Ladies, Valentine’s day is just around the corner ! So, today I’m sharing you a couple of outfit ideas for Valentine’s day. As you can see, it’s an overdose collage of pinks. I love it ! It is feminine and easy on the eyes.
The first outfit is more dressy with that lacey dress . This is something that I would wear if it’s not snowing. For a more toned down look but still feminine and cute, the second outfit is perfect. I adore the fussy style of the pink sweater with a slit on the side. That Gucci high heeled loafer is such a statement but that is out of my budget. It’s probably only going to stay in my wish list forever. I’m sure I can find a similar design
As I grow older, my style have changed but it’s always leaning towards classic and feminine style. I hope you like this look too as much as I do.
Thank you so much IFB for featuring me on Links a la Mode, such an honor!
Links à la Mode, January 19th
- Aesthetic Distance: Ask Me Anything
- April Was Here: Lace-Up Sweater & Boyfriend Jeans for Brunch
- Elements of Ellis: Grey Tassel Sweater
- I’m a Norbyah: Fur Real: Confessions of a Vintage Fur Lover
- Jessica Sheppard: Pace and Purpose
- Lay Summers: 5 Makeup Products I’m Loving & You Might Too
- Life in the Fash Lane: Fashion Pairing: High Neck Top + Statement Earrings
- Lucy Van Dean: How to Stay Chic During Winter
- Red Reticule: Statement Sleeves
- Writing Between Pauses: How to Beat the January Slump
Thank you for stopping by!