Slip dress : Miss Selfridge / choker: Topshop / floral dress: Top Shop ( sold out) other option here
Fall weather is definitely here. Everywhere you go and everything you see at an online website , it’s all about Fall/Autumn. That also means my favorite shopping holiday is just around the corner as well. Me and one of my best gals favorite shopping tradition around that time of the season are black Friday and cyber Monday . We just shop like crazy because that’s the time you could get really good deals. Even if shopping season is still months away, I like to window shop and see what’s hot or not. I’m not the type who follows every trend because some of them are not my style, not suited on my petite frame or something that would not stay that long. I’m already in my 30’s . So, I’m leaning towards investment pieces, slow fashion rather than fast fashion. But I have to be honest, sometimes it is just irresistible when it’s so cute and most especially when it’s on sale. So today, I would like to share my fall fashion favorites for this year and why I love them.
1. Slip dress – this is a perfect dress for special occasions, I love the feminine details , sophisticated and classic style.This will be on repeat in my closet for formal parties and such.
2. Choker – definitely a fast fashion, I don’t know how long this 90’s trend will stay (hello! The Craft). But I love how it adds edginess and character to an outfit. Sometimes, a statement accessory can make an outfit.
3. Bomber jacket – I love the comeback of the bombers especially when it’s olive. Olive color is hot this season, so why not join the bandwagon.Anyways, you can basically pair it with anything either with a dress or jeans.
4. Floral dress – I love floral dresses, there is something about it that makes me want it. Maybe because I’m a girly girl.
5. Mules– definitely a top on my wish list this fall. It looks so sharp and chic plus you can dress it up and down.The possibilities are endless with this one.
6. O-ring saddle bags – it’s simple, I love the O-ring detail because it gives character . Plus, with saddle bags you get to walk around hands free.Perfect for moms like me.
7. Nude ankle boots – if you’re petite like me, ankle boots is the one for you.It gives you the illusion of longer legs as compared to tall boots.
So there ya go, I hope you learned a thing or two. You probably knew all of these already!
Well, have a great weekend!
Shop the Story