Hi guys! I just wanna share a quick review of my skincare essentials. All these stuffs right here are must for me. I had my time where i keep on switching things up and trying something new for my face but I always go back to these babies. Each of them plays a special role for my face. So let’s do this !
- Philosophy’s Purity Made Simple Facial Cleanser and Massage One-Touch Facialist I have a very sensitive skin. I don’t go to bed without washing my face because for sure in a day or two, I will break out. Even how tired I am, I always wash my face at night. This cleanser does its job well on washing off my make up and melting away dirt and oil.It doesn’t dry up my skin. I love that it makes me feel hydrated after washing my face.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion – This is my go to moisturizer during winter or when my skin feels so dry. In the summer I use Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel it’s oil-free yet still keeps my skin hydrated. In the summer my skin gets really oily sometimes because of the heat and humidity. I only use one pump every morning and night. A little goes a long way. I tried different brands but I always go back to these. There was a time when I had a major acne breakout and I was looking for a moisturizer while I was treating my pimples and these two types of moisturizer gives my skin that balance most especially on the change of weather in Michigan. I tried high and low but these brand gives me a bang of my buck.
- Clinique All About Eye Serum – Don’t ever skip a step on moisturizing your eyes. If you don’t want wrinkles around your eyes, you gotta keep it hydrated. I always apply this serum morning and night. I love it’s cooling sensation, it makes my eyes feel relaxed, refreshed and hydrated. It actually work on my eye bags especially when there are times that I don’t get enough sleep.
- Mario Badescu Drying Lotion – This is the holy grail in spot treating that pimple overnight. Yes, the next day that pimple is gone ! Another thing that I love about this product is that it actually got rid of my three whiteheads. I was almost about to have it surgically removed because I was just sick of it and I feel like that was the only way to get rid of my whiteheads. Good thing I discovered this one, it took me about two months. Not bad, it saves me hundreds of dollars.
- Borghese Fango Active Mud – When my face feels dull and needs some extra pampering , this is my go to facial mud. I love the cool minty feeling and the pulsating effect, it feels like it is sucking the dirt out of my pores. I love how my skin feels tight and clean after I rinsed it off.
There you go. My basic facial skin essentials. I know there are a tons out there, that is probably better than what I have. Do you have any skin essentials that you like to share ? Maybe I would like to try it too. I always love to test different products.
Thank you so much for your time and have a great day !